Lose weight Fast 17 kg: Diligent Breakfast Fruit and Avoid Greasy Food

Weight loss is indeed difficult. If it doesn't fit properly and consistently, often make a person fail. Suhana (43 years) was one who is experiencing it. He was already a few times trying to lose weight but always failed. Until he finally viewed the photographs with friends and feel most obese, Suhana is increasingly bent on trying diets.

Because it often fails to diet, Suhana does not want to use instant ways. He chose the diet by changing diets. How about a quick diet tip did Suhana so he managed to lose his weight by as much as 17 kg in just a few months only?
Before
After
 Here's the full story, as written detikHealth on Wednesday (3/8/2016):
During this time I realized that my weight is already somewhat excessive. Its peak reaches 75 kg. Look at that figure, I have several times attempted to overthrow him but always fail.

Until finally in mid-April 2016 I browsed photos with friends. In the photos, I feel the most visible fat. Taste of minder began to haunt. After that I want back strengthens trying to lose weight and implement healthy eating patterns.

I start the day by drinking a glass of warm lemon water without sugar in the morning. Breakfast menus anytime I replace it with a plate of fruit, as well as the lunch menu that I expand vegetable and fruit. For dinner, I try to at least before 6 pm.

To make it more effective, I gradually began to decrease consumption of greasy food. Snacks are usually fried foods I replace with nuts. Within two months, I began to be able to see the changes in my body. The shirt was originally narrow gradually loose and now my weight too slowly down so the 58 kg.

The most important of the weight loss process this is willpower, determination, discipline, and control process with patience. Although my weight is now down, but to keep it stable I underwent a diet like this.

Thank you for your visit. Congratulations Live a Healthy Life All the Time Every Day

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Give comments with good, polite and wise