Trick Lose Weight 18 Kg for 6 Months


His name is Nita Karean, aged 41 years. Body height 160 cm and his weight 68 kg. As a woman, of excess body weight makes Nita shy and not confident. Especially when meeting up with friends and are invited to take pictures. Because it does not want to bear the shame continued, Nita decided to consistently lose the excess weight. Here's a trick that he did so be able to lose the excess weight by as much as 6 kg for 6 months.
Before

After

Following her story, as told to the detikHealth and written on Monday (27/6/2016):

Earlier in the year 2015 is the target for me to start losing weight. How not, with height 160 cm, weight 68 kg I achieve so look very fat when taken.

Moreover, whenever there is a photo of the family or when a close relative of the wedding party, I always look fat when taken so I so pessimistic. That prompted me to improve my appearance at that time.
Started in January of last year, I started to improve my diet. I try not to eat rice with portions as well as reproduce too much intake of vegetables.

I also reproduce the activity outside the House on foot, as well as replacing the greasy food with food are boiled.

Within the first 4 months, my weight went down 10 kg. The more spirit to see results, then I continued this pattern in the following months. As a result, the next two months my weight down another 8 kg. So my weight dropped 18 kg, from the original 68 kg now to 50 kg.

In addition to weight down, my health test results also showed blood sugar and my normal cholesterol. Until today I still maintain my ideal weight by keeping my diet and routine activities outside the home by foot.

Now my dreams have already achieved to get an ideal body weight. Now, I've not been embarrassed again when the photo session with family and relatives.

Thank you for your visit. Congratulations Live a Healthy Life All the Time Every Day

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Give comments with good, polite and wise